Space, style and function are the three main themes expressed in the Mansfield Bed. With 4, eight inch deep, sub-mounted drawers, the bed provides plenty of inconspicuous storage, allowing for a roomier living environment. The optional nightstands, also crafted in solid cherry are designed to allow easy access to the storage drawers.
Skilled craftspeople attend to each piece of Copeland furniture, ensuring that the joinery is solid, surfaces aresanded smooth, and the finish is exquisite.
Perfect dovetail cuts, edge shapes, hole drills and other intricate processes are executed with computer numerically controlled (CNC) machining centers. Copeland craftspeople combine this state-of-the-art technology with traditional woodworking techniques to turn out the highest quality joinery, case construction, and finishing. Your Copeland furniture will be enjoyed for generations.
- Asymmetrical English dovetails – the traditional gold standard in joinery – are used in drawer construction.
- Drawer bottoms are “jet welded” firmly in place adding to overall rigidity while minimizing vibration and rattling. Drawer box interiors are sanded smooth and fully finished. Glides are adjustable to keep proper alignment and guarantee proper function in any climate. Pivot stops prevent drawers from being pulled out of the case
- Self-locking dovetail joints are used from cross rails, keeping them from separating from side panels and adding to strength.
- Solid hardwood interior corner blocks stabilize bed, case, table and chair legs.
- Bed side rails are joined to the headboard and footboard with a rigid inserted bolt.
- Case backs are made of selected veneer panels are
Copeland Furniture continues to manufacture 100% in the United States. The challenges of domestic manufacturing require that we embrace state-of-the-art manufacturing whenever possible. This has helped us remain competitive and results in a superior product.